Friday, November 5, 2010

The Week In Review

The week has just flown by.  Late Sunday night (10/31) Woobie came down with a fever and sorethroat.  He was under the weather with a fever off and on all day Monday (11/1) so we took him to the MC that evening and he had strep again!!!  So we had to put him on antibiotics again just short of one month since he had it last!  Ugh!!  I hate antibiotics!!  Hopefully this will be the end of it for good!!

We didn't get home until after 7pm that night and got everyone settled down.  I gave Woobie his Nasonex and he reminded me that I hadn't given it to him the night before and I said, "I know, I forgot", to which he replied, "I would have reminded you, but I didn't remember".  Priceless!

Tuesday (11/2) it was just me and the munchkins and boy were they wild!!  They had more energy then the energizer bunny.  They kept asking for Aunt Krissy at lunch time and so I gave her a call and she came over to visit.  The kids were so excited to see her. 
 
We put on some Scripture Rock and let them dance around the family room and burn off some excess energy.  Aunt Krissy even got Missy to sit still and let her make her hair pretty. 

Grandma came over about 3ish and after Aunt Krissy left we started project clothes sorting!!  What an undertaking.  We went through everyone's drawers and passed clothes from Woobie to Schnooky and from Schnooky to Harvest Time.  Then we went through Missy's clothes and bagged the ones that she has grown out of for two little girls at church.  Finally we went through the huge box of clothes that were given to the boys by friends and separated them and got them put away.

It was quite a task, but so glad that it is done at least we are set for a little while.  The boys are set for the winter for sure.  Thank you Nick and Liam for the great duds!!  Missy on the other hand is in need of a shopping trip!!  I do love to shop!!!

Wednesday I left early to take Noni to the doggie day spa for a much needed grooming and then headed to our Seaworld clinic to meet with Miss Debita who is taking over my Clinic Lead position when I leave.  We spent a couple of hours going over all of my duties.  Then Susan met us and we had lunch. 

I got home in time to get everyone ready and head to Wacky Wednesday.  The kiddies love to go to church on Wednesday and play with their friends.  I dropped everyone off at the church and went to pick up the freshly groomed pup.  I dropped her off at home and gave daddy the van so he could pick up the boys and take them to tball practice.  I went back to the church to hang out with Missy, Grandma and Aunt Ninny.

Daddy brought the boys back about 640 pm and then we went on a date to Tijuana Flats.  It is always nice to have a nice quiet meal together and catch up. 

After we got home, Peanut and I went out to fill up his gas tank and get a McFlurry!!  A little mother/son bonding time.  He may call it nag time, but hey I have earned it!  Just want the best for him and am trying to instill all the wisdom I can before he embarks on his journey into self sufficiency!!

I worked Thursday and today.  I had a nice treat at lunch today and had Daddy and the little ones join me at Friendlys.  That place brings back memories for me.  I used to work there back when I was in high school and for a little while after I graduated.  I remember our uniforms were like polyester checked tableclothes with little blue aprons.  Now they of course wear polos and pants.  I do still love their food and topping off my meal with a happy ending sundae.  The kids ate well too and got some cream cream too.

Also, we heard from the ENT office about Woobie's allergy tests.  He is supposed to avoid corn, wheat, eggs, milk and soy until we see her on 11/17. The poor boy lives on milk, eggs and wheat!!!  He is going to starve!!!  He is also allergic to more weeds and trees than he is currently be treated for!!!  Poor little guy!!!

Well, I am up to date!!  Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment