Friday, November 19, 2010

And these are the days of our lives!

A recap of the events of the week shall follow here.  I tell you the days of my life just seem to fly by and there is just not enough time in the days to accomplish all that I would like to get done including blogging.

11/14/10-We headed to church almost on time today.  After church we went back to Grandma's and had lunch and then we played a fun game of baseball in the backyard with Miss Judy as the star pitcher.  Everyone had a great time. 

When Woobie was up to bat he announced that he was pretending to be 18 and then Schnooky piped up and said he was pretending to be 101.  Definitely the oldest baseball player on record I am sure!!!  They had fun hitting and running the bases.  Even Grandma, Missy and I got to take a couple of hits too.

We had a nice Sunday dinner with some very yummy Roast and all the fixings.  The littles stayed overnight with Grandma and Grandpa and I headed home to Peak 8!

11/16/10-Today I went to Florida South to have my hospital orientation for the credentialling process.  I got fit test for my TB mask and even got my badge!  The picture didn't turn out too bad either. 

I got home a little before 2pm and then we loaded up the kiddies and headed to Kohl's for a little shopping for Grandma and I.  I got what I thought were two really cute shirts with my Kohl's cash only to be told later by Bob and then confirmed by my Cha's that they looked like old lady shirts.  So now I can't bring myself to wear them and will be taking them back at my first opportunity!  Thanks guys, I think!!!

The girls arrived around 6pm for our walk before Bible Study and the kidlets stayed with Papa for the night.  We were missing Krissy and Aunt Ninny, but we had a good time diving into Romans!  It is so great to be able to fellowship with such beautiful Christian women who have the same desire that I do to grow in my walk with Christ!

11/17/10-This morning I got up and got the house ready for the carpet cleaners to come this afternoon.   I went a little after 1100 to Mom's to have lunch with the kids.  Then I headed back home to wait for the carpet cleaners.  Mom arrived with the kids about 1pm to stay at the house while I took Woobie for his followup appointment with the ENT.  I took Schnooky with me and Missy stayed with Grandma and napped. 

The ENT appointment went well and it was decided that avoiding wheat and corn wasn't a big deal.  The two foods he tested positive for were milk and eggs.  He has been doing a lot better on the Nasonex so we are going to slowly reintroduce milk and eggs and see if they cause him to get all stuffed up or not.

We got back home around 230pm and then the boys went to Wacky Wednesday.  I brought Missy up a little later after she woke up.  Peanut came home around 5pm and then I took all the kids to the new pizza place in town called Just Pizza.  Definitely wasn't going to try and have dinner at home as there were several chairs in the kitchen along with a large ficus tree that were waiting to be put back when the carpets finished drying.

We had a nice time at the pizza place.  The pizza was very yummy and we saw several people from Lakeside there as well.  Peanut is applying for a job there to augment his current income.  It would be great if he gets the job.

We got home a little after 7pm and it was time for the bedtime shuffle.  The boys went down pretty well, but Missy was in no hurry to go to sleep due to her late afternoon nap.  So I put on Dora and let her chill on the couch until about 9pm.  When I was getting Missy's jammies on she wanted to wear her Tinker Bell nightgown.  I mistakenly called them jammies and she corrected me by saying, "They're not jammies, they're a nightgown".  I stood corrected!!!
Daddy got home from his rescheduled Bible Study about the time I got Missy to sleep.  I then worked on some computer training modules for my credentialling until it was time for bed.

11/18/10- Work, work, work!!  Need I say more!

11/19/10- Work again, but I got a nice treat and Daddy and the kidlets came and met me and Kathleen for lunch at Tijuana Flats.  It was a nice touch to my otherwise same old day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment