Saturday, November 20, 2010

Party Time!!




Today marked the end of the little boys first Tball season.  They had their game at 0900 and then there was a little party afterwards at the playground to give them all their trophies.  They were so proud of their little trophies.  They ran around and played with their friends for a while
and ate cookies and donuts.

Grandma came and picked up all three of the munchkins around 1100 so I could go to work for about 4 hours and Daddy went to be with
Peanut at the UCF Baseball Prospect Camp.  I had to work for a while
so that Kathleen could work for me on Sunday so I could be with Peanut on day 2 of his camp.  Someone had originally picked up my Sunday shift, but due to illness was not able to work so I had to strike a deal with my dear Kathleen to work a chunk out of the middle of the day.  She was gracious enough to work in the morning, then take off for 4 hours and come back to close the clinic because I had to pick up the little ones before Grandma and Grandpa went to church.  I told you we have a crazy wonderful life.

I met the kids at Little Gym where they had been invited to their little friend Joey's birthday party.  They had a blast running and jumping and rolling around all over the place.  We finished off the party with Chick fil a chicken strips, cupcakes and icecream.  What could be better!  Mommy even got to have some chicken strips and a couple of bites of the boys cupcakes.  Missy gobbled hers all up.  Not even a crumb left for evidence.


They really had a great time. I enjoyed chatting
with the other moms too.  We arrived home in time for a little more munching on some crackers and then it was off to bed for everyone.  I first had to pry the trophies from the boys hands and put them on a shelf.  I told them it would not be good to sleep with their trophies as they may roll over on them and they could break! They finally agreed and then it was off to dream land!!

 They were one tired out bunch and so was mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment