Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

Today dawned early as most every day does in our house with three early risers!!  We had breakfast and then I commenced to change everyone's sheets, vacuum, clean bathrooms, etc.  The little ones helped a bit and then played until I was done.

Around 11ish I was going stir crazy and decided to load up all 4 kids and go get some lunch!  The kids were chanting in the backseat to go to the new pizza place, so after taking a brief detour to Firehouse Subs for Peanut we were off to Just Pizza for some pizza pie!!

Daddy called while we were there to report that he was on his way home, which was a nice surprise as I was not expecting him until 5:00pm or so.  I dropped the 3 boys off at home with Daddy and then me and Missy went to Kohl's to return my "old lady" shirts that I bought last week and look for some more hip up to date styles instead!!!  Thanks Bob!!! :)  We cruised by Publix for some much needed diapers on the way home.  Hoping to try and get Missy through potty boot camp next week!

When we got home Grandpa Rob was waiting for us.  Missy Miss was so excited to see him when we walked in.  She was quite a Grandpa's girl while he was here.  Sweet to see her with my Daddy!!!

We went outside for a while after Daddy finished mowing and the boys played baseball while Schnooky and Missy played on the lawn mower and the playground.  Of course the time outside would not have been complete without Missy playing in the dirt.  My little princess is quite the dirt monster!!!

So it was bathes for everyone when we came in and then time to make dinner!  We had a very tasty steak, potato and broccoli dinner of which the children ate none of pretty much!!  They had peanut butter and jelly, cheese and raisins instead.  So picky they are!!  I will be glad when they outgrow this picky eating stage for sure.  I know I could be tough and make them eat what is served, but there are times when they just won't eat anything and they are so tiny to begin with it is hard to make them starve to prove a point!!!!

Bedtime went pretty smoothly and then it was peace and quiet for the grown ups.  We all took it easy and watched a little TV and then called it a night about 10pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment