Monday, August 23, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle

I arrived at Grandma's house about 0730 this morning to my beautiful daughter singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to me.  What a wonderful way to start my day. 

My sweet baby girl absolutely loves to sing.  She has been talking since she was about 17 months old and she has talked so much and sang so much that her voice began to be hoarse.  I took her to an ENT about 2 months ago and they found a very small nodule on her vocal cord.  It is kind of like a callus from the vocal cords clicking together so much.  Hard to believe!  We have been trying to have her rest her voice and not sing as much, but that is nearly impossible.  The good news is that it seems to be improving.

Work was pretty busy with the usual sneezes and sniffles sprinkled with a dozen or so flu shots. I have been without a printer and sign in kiosk now for almost a week.  Not too happy about that. Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed. 

I arrived home to find Missy Miss and Schnooky Bear still awake.  It was nice to get some hugs and kisses before they fell asleep. 

Peanut came home from work about 830pm and started his application for UCF.  It is really setting in that my baby boy is going to be leaving the nest before I am ready for him to go.  Life moves so fast.

Well, goodnight all.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment