Monday, August 16, 2010

Crazy Afternoon

So, when I left you Woobie and I were going to play checkers.  That little guy is pretty darn good I must say.  He beat me fair and square.  Then he and Schnooky Bear started playing a game when little Missy Miss woke up and joined in the activity.  Woobie was so sweet as he kept telling Schnooky that they should let Missy Miss play with the extra pieces and they should be nice to her because she was the little sister.  I am so proud of my Woobie.  He is trying so hard to be that peacemaker we talk about so much.

Then the chaos ensued when I discovered another wet spot on the rug from the Nonster.  That was the last straw.  She has been having accidents for the last several weeks worse than ever and I loaded everyone up including the dog and dropped the three little ones at Grandmas and took Noni to the vet to rule out a UTI.  I prayed it was a UTI and not just her aging process starting to set in and giving her decreased bladder control.  To make a long story short she does have a UTI and is now on antibiotics for the next 14 days.  Oh boy, I am so looking forward to shoving those horse pills down her throat every day.  Hopefully, I will survive with all of my fingers intact.  She isn't the greatest pill taker to say the least.

After settling Noni back at home, I went back to Grandmas and met hubby there for leftovers.  My mom is so great!!!!  We then sat around the table while the kids ran around with Grandma's scarves tied around them like capes.  Missy Miss was Super Bunny!!!  Then they tossed all of the couch cushions on the floor and jumped off the couches onto the pillows.  Ain't Grandma's house a blast!!!

We then read stories and tried to get everyone tucked into bed for the night.  It was sleepover time at Grandma's.  As I left they were all in bed, but not asleep. 

I came home and had the awesome privilege of steam cleaning the rug that was violated earlier by the furry one.  At least it can be cleaned.  No fancy oriental rugs in my house!!!  That would be crazy between the kids and the dog!!!


Got to love her!!!

Goodnight all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment