Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Top Secret Mission

Day 2 of potty boot camp.  Grandma reported that she woke up dry and didn't potty right away and unfortunately about an hour later had an uh oh!!  I arrived a little after 0800 just in time for breakfast. 

The two boys and I then left about 0945 to go get Woobie's pinches and run a few errands.  Grandpa met us at the ENT office and he and Woobie got their allergy shots.  I am so proud of Woobie.  He really does well considering he has to get two shots a week now for over a year.  He really has improved considerable though and breathes much easier.

Grandpa treated us to lunch at McD's.  The boys said they only wanted drinks, but Grandpa bought them parfaits and they ended up eating them before we left.  It was nice to chat with Grandpa and catch up.  When I was in college he used to take me to lunch once a month or so just to connect.  I always enjoyed those times.

The boys and I then headed to the Altamonte Toys R Us to get Missy's dollhouse.  I swore them to secrecy and told them we were on a top secret mission!  They were both very good and stayed right with me.  Mission accomplished we loaded up and headed down the road.

Since Missy was napping at Grandma's, I decided to stop at the uniform store and look at some comfy shoes and scrubs for my new job which I will be starting in the next few days.

The boys were not quite as well behaved this time around.  They were just a little nuts and I had to redirect them several times.  Our short shopping trip lasted longer than anticipated in part because of having to wrangle with the wild ones.

We then ran into CVS to pick up Daddy's prescription and the boys had strict instructions to be on their best behavior or there would be some serious time in the thinking chair when we got home.  They were much better and stuck close with me. 

We got back to Grandma's a little before 3pm and Missy was still asleep.  As soon as she started to stir I  checked to see if she was dry and to my delight she was and I promptly plopped her little bum on the potty and she pee pee'ed!!!  Yeah!!

Soon after I loaded everyone up complete with Missy and her potty.  Daddy was home from work and waiting for us.  He took the little boys outside for some tball practice while I stayed in with Missy close to her potty.

When Daddy came back in with the boys I left him in charge and ran to another uniform store to look for some different shoes.  I bought a pair at the first store, but after wearing them for a while my toes kept hitting the end of the shoe and didn't feel like they were going to be the most comfortable.  I found another pair which were more expensive,but much more comfortable and comfort is going to be key because I will be doing a lot of walking for my new job!!!

I got home in time for Daddy to leave for the ball fields to return equipment.  I got the little ones ready for bed and Daddy arrived back home just in time to help tuck them in!!  Missy and Schnooky were not very cooperative and I had to get Daddy to help lasso them to sleep. 

Daddy and I then helped Peanut construct an email to the UCF coach thanking him for the experience at the baseball camp on November 20 and 21.

Then I worked on the computer for a little while.  I went to bed before some photos had finished uploading and then about 1040pm I got up to check if they were done and ended up working on the computer until Missy came in and I looked at the clock and it was 1230.  I tucked Missy back in her bed and called it a night myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment