Monday, December 27, 2010

Date Night and The Hard Rock Hotel!

I worked Monday (12/28) while Daddy stayed home with this little ones.  It was a smooth day at work and I was able to get home by 4pm which was so nice so I could spend some extra time with the family.

I was playing with Missy after I got home and kissing her toes.  She told me I shouldn't kiss her toes because they were fragile and they might break!!!  So funny!

Tuesday was Daddy on duty again while I worked.  I arrived home from work in time for Bible study with the girls and Daddy went to his Bible study.  The kiddies had a sleepover with Grandpa.

I had the day off on Wednesday (12/29).  We went to get "pinches" and then hit the mall to get an invisishield for the iPad and the Peanut's iPod and to get a case for the iPad.  Then we grabbed some lunch at the food court.

When we arrived home it was time to put all of the Christmas decorations away and tuck them in the attic.  It is so great to have the decorations up, but when they are all put away it is nice to have everything back to normal.

Then Daddy and I went on a date night for some one on one interfacing!  Once again we thank Grandma and Grandpa.  We went to Smokey Bones and then ran to the mall to get Peanut and Woobie's 2010 ornaments.  I had to order Schnooky and Missy's online because they were sold out.  Thank goodness for EBay!!

Thursday I worked and Daddy had a free day to do things around the house while my mom watched the kiddies.  I got home about 6pm and freshened up and changed.  We went to mom's house to visit with the kiddies for a little while before heading to Kathy and Steven's engagement party at the Hard Rock Hotel.

It was quite a party.  We had great music, food and drink.  Then all of us party guests got a big surprise when Brett Michaels came on stage and performed for everyone.  Marcy already knew and she pulled me on stage right up front before he came out and told me to stay put and wait for the surprise 80's star to arrive.  I tried to guess who it was but I never did figure it out before he arrived.  We left about 1030 to head home for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment