Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vacation!!!

It has been almost a week since I last posted and I am happy to report that I am in the midst of enjoying a much needed vacation!!!

I worked Thursday (10/7) and then as of 730 pm I started my vacation!!!  Friday we took Missy to a followup appointment with ENT about her hoarseness.  It has improved 100% and the followup scope revealed no nodule left on her right vocal cord!!  Yeah!!!  Our little singing bee can sing on!

After the appointment we went to the Lake Mary Police Department so I could get my fingerprints done for the background check for my UF admission and then we were off to Quest labs so I could do my urine drug screen.  It's a good thing I am a fine upstanding citizen!!!

We stopped for lunch at Cici's and everyone chowed down on yummy pizza and brownies.  Missy Miss chowed down 2 brownies and would've eaten another one if we had let her.  I do love Cici's Pizza and the price is right too.

Then we were off to Target to return a booster seat and then we went to the mall and I ran in to buy Missy another pair of white sandels since we can't find her first pair that we bought her anywhere.  Our final stop was 7-Eleven for the much promised slurpees for everyone.

Peanut was up very early and down the road before 0730  on Saturday (10/9) to take his SAT's again.  Hoping to get an even better score this time around.  The rest of us were up and out pretty early Saturday morning as well for the little boys t-ball game.  They are both doing really well.  Woobie has quite an arm and throws the ball to first so well.  Schnooky is too cute runnning his little legs off around the bases.

After the game we went to my friend Bryan's house to pick up some tickets to the UF vs LSU game for Peanut so he and his cousin could see the game that night.  Then we went to "celebrate" at Wendy's with lunch and frosty's for all.  Schnooky was too funny while eating his frosty.  He said "I'm getting a brain freeze". Good times!!!

I left a little after one for my ACLS class.  I expected to be there until about 8pm, but was once again the only one there and finished reviewing in record time and Sam let me go a little after 3pm.  It was nice to get home early.  Daddy took the little boys out for some baseball practice and then we headed to Don Pablo's for dinner. 

Sunday the littles were all up at 0600.  I found Missy Miss perched in Woobie's bed and the two boys standing on either side of the toilet in a peeing contest!!!!  Never a dull moment around here!

We left for church a little after 1000 and got Missy checked in the nursery with Aunt Ninny.  It was nice to be in the service this week.  I was teaching for the whole month of September and then missed the first week of October because of work.  After church Daddy helped set up the pumpkin patch in anticipation for the pumpkins to arrive this Wednesday.  We then rushed home a little after one so I could leave for my ACLS class. 

Class was great and I passed with no problem.  I am once again a card carrying ACLS provider!!  We finished about 7pm and I stopped by my dear friend Stacey's house and was so glad to see that she was home.  We haven't seen each other for over a year.  It was the first time I got to see her house too.  Such a cute house she has and so nicely decorated.  We visited for about 2 hours.  It was so nice to catch up.  It has been way too long.  Hopefully it won't be that long before we see each other again.

It was a nice ending to a long week.  Let the fun continue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment