Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crazy wonderful life!!!

Well, the weekend is over and we are enjoying our vacation.  I started the week by going and having my physical and PPD for UF.  I also had fasting labs and a Vitamin D level.  I am anxious to see how my labs look after I have lost almost all my preprego weight and have been exercising and taking my vitamins.

When I got home it was lunch time and then everyone rested on the couch and watched a movie.  When rest time was over we went outside to play on the playground for a while until everyone was hot and sweaty and wanted to go in.  Sad that it is almost the middle of October and we are still sweating!!!

We then decided that we would hit the grocery stores.  So we loaded up and headed to Aldi's and then Super Target.  Before hitting the grocery stores we stopped to get gas a BJ's.  Schnooky was being impatient and wanting the music back on so he told me that if I didn't hurry and turn the music back on he was going to be itchy!  The things that boy says sometimes are just too funny. We finished just before 5pm and raced home to put everything away and feed the munchkins before the ChaCha's arrived to go walking before Bible Study.

The girls arrived and we put everyone in strollers and embarked on our walk around the block with everyone in tow including the Nonster.  We went around twice and then we let the little go free just before we got home so they could run home.  They were all tuckered out and went right to sleep like a dream!!

Bible Study went well and then it was time to call it a night.  I was fast asleep before 1030pm.

This morning Schnooky was up at 0635 and the other two awoke a little after 0700.  We had breakfast and then it was zoo time.

We had a great time.  Most of the animals were out and eager to see us.  The highlight of course was the petting zoo.  The kids loved feeding the goats, cows and sheep.  Then we took a ride on the train and the carosel before heading to Wendy's for lunch. 

We got home a little after one and rested for an hour or so while Daddy worked outside.  Then the kidlets donned their tool belts so they could go out and help Daddy.  Too cute!!!

Then we decided to load up and go to some plant nurserys to look at some foliage for the front of the house.  The kiddies were a little wound up.  They were tromping in the mud and Missy was running away from us.  Then the boys were playing in the dirt and Schnooky was throwing rocks!!  It was definitely time to call it a day.

The little ones ate their favorite dinner in front of the TV.  On the menu-graham sticks, cheese and raisins!!  They are so picky these days.  It is all I can do to get them to eat healthy.

They were all asleep by 7pm and then Daddy, Peanut and I had a nice quiet dinner together.  Every now and then it is nice to have a peaceful dinner with Peanut to just catch up on the goings on in his life.

Peanut and I then took the dog for a walk and I preached about getting his act together and finishing his Senior year well.  We talked about how he needs to get his priorities in order to do this.  Hopefully he heard at least some of what I said!!

Well, I am now up to date!!  Whew!!  What a crazy wonderful life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment