Friday, September 10, 2010

Doctor's visits and Haircuts 9/8/10

Wednesday dawned early as most days do with three little ones.  I took the morning off to take Woobie to his GI doctor for a followup for his constipation issues which are much improved.  Grandpa picked up the boys about 0845 to go for the usual Wednesday pinches and Missy Miss stayed with me.

I was at the computer when she came running in and announced that she found a ladybug.  She was carrying her stuffed ladybug and I asked her if she was a ladybug and she said very matter of factly "No, I'm a butterfly".  She is so precious!

We left about 0945 with Grandma and met the boys at the doctor's office for Woobie's appointment.  They were all so cute in the waiting room as they played ring around the rosie together.  We finally got called back and we all piled in the exam room.  All three of them climbed onto the exam table and laid down next to each other.  They are such good buddies! 

On the way home, Mr Woobie was all out of sorts for some reason and Missy Miss started singing to him and said she was singing to calm him down. She loves her big brothers so much. 

Unfortunately, I had to work that afternoon so I dropped everyone off at Grandmas and went home to get ready.  I seem to really dread going to work lately.  I am growing tired of the same thing all the time, but moreover I really hate leaving the kids.  I have been really missing them more than usual since little Ava's illness and it is hard to leave them.

Nevertheless, I begrudgingly left for work around 2pm.  The clinic was fairly busy, but not too terrible thank goodness.  I finished up pretty much on time and then hurried home to take Peanut for a haircut.  He had to get his thick blond locks shaped up before his Senior photos on Friday.  We dashed out the door to try and make it before they closed at 9pm. 

By the time we arrived back home I was ready to call it a night.  However, stayed up until 1030 chatting about the whole Advocare thing.  Still undecided!  I tried to go to sleep after that but was very restless and ended up on the couch until the two little boys awoke about 1230 and had to settle them back down.  Finally after 0130 I crawled my weary self to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment