Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hectic week!

It has been several crazy hectic days around here.  I have worked several of them which makes it even crazier.  We have had baseball practice and sick children to throw into the chaos as well.

Mr. Schnooky Bear finally got over his virus on Monday and then Monday night Woobie woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and tummy ache.  He was a pretty miserable pup for about 48 hours.

Tuesday was coop day and Woobie stayed with Aunt Ninny while we took the other two to coop.  It was cow eye dissection day. I dissected a total of 3 cow eyes in about 3 hours.  We had different age groups come through.  I was quite impressed with how well the K-2 group did and how eager they were to touch the parts of the cow's eye.  We brought an extra one home so Woobie can have the experience since he missed it.

After coop it was time to hurry home and get ready for baseball practice. I succeeded in keeping little Missy awake so that she would go to bed at a decent hour. Unfortunately, Woobie had to stay home with me and Missy Miss.  He was a little disappointed, but we told him that the needed to rest up so he could play in their game coming up Saturday. 

I managed to feed everyone and get Daddy and Schnooky out the door on time and then get Missy Miss to sleep about 5 minutes before they returned around 650pm just in time for me to leave for Bible Study. 

I worked Wednesday and Thursday so didn't get to see the kiddies too much.  I also haven't gotten a lot of sleep in the last several days due to restless sleepers up and down all night.  I have spent the last few days hopping from my bed to the couch to Missy's bed.  Crazy kids!!!!

This morning before heading to work my sweet baby girl kept saying "Don't leave".  Just melts my heart.  I am so glad that I am off the next three days.  Also, Woobie was quite emphatic that he was going to go to practice today when Grandma questioned his fitness to attend.  So cute how serious he was about it.

Had a busy day of work, but had a nice lunch with hubby so that helped make the day better.  We talked about my upcoming start of the ACNP program at UF in January.  I am nervous and excited at the same time.

So I close tonight very ready for a good night's sleep!  Let's hope the kids comply!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment