Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Playing Catch up: Part 2

Well, here are some snipits from the rest of January.  I have gotten so behind on my blogging.  There never seems to be enough time anymore between taking care of the kiddies, work and school not to mention the laundry and other various chores that need to be done around the house.

So, I have been writing little cliff notes so to speak and keeping them on my phone so that I can remember the special moments and when time allows try and catch up. 


1/22/11- Schnooky announced that he was dreaming about his birthday cake last night.  He wants a baseball cake.  We'll see if he changes his mind again.  He has gone from monster trucks to spiderman to his current choice.

1/25/11-This morning I took poor Noni back to the vet yet again because the growth on her paw has only gotten larger and is bleeding almost constantly.  This is clearly not an infection.  When the vet looked at it he said very matter of factly that the growth needed to come off.  So, I left my pup in his capable hands and went begrudgingly off to work.  The surgery went well, but they had to take off her whole toe on her left front paw.  Now we have a 3 toed pup and a whole lot less money in the bank!  She came home with a big cone around her neck and a little cast on her leg.  I felt so bad for her as she bumped into the walls and furniture with the big cone around her neck.  She was a little restless that night and I spent most of the night either lying on my bedroom floor with her and then ended up on the couch with her on the floor in the family room. 

1/26/11- One crazy day is all I can say.  The kids were a little nuts all day and I had the poor pup with a cone around her neck.  At one point while I was trying to take the poor dog out to go potty Missy escaped with no pants on and ran down the sidewalk with Schnooky close behind and Woobie yelling "their getting away".  Thankfully the neighbors weren't out.

Well, that sums up the good the bad and the ugly for the first month of 2011!!!  Here's to more excitement for February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment