Sunday, February 6, 2011

Schnooky's 4th Birthday Party

We celebrated Schnooky's 4th birthday the afternoon we returned from the Women's retreat.  I picked up the baseball cake about 3pm and we had dinner and then presents and cake afterwards.

Poor Schnooky could hardly contain himself.  He must have asked 50 times- "Can I open my presents now?". 

Finally, after dinner when Aunt Linny and Uncle Smitty arrived it was time to tear into the presents!!!  He was so excited!!

He loved all of his gifts and then it was time for cake!!!  Mommy's favorite-Birthday cake.  He was most kind and gave all of his brother's and sister one of the baseball guys off of his cake.
My little guy is 4 years old.  He is growing up so fast.  My buddy is such a loving and giving little fellow.  He is so tenderhearted and sweet with his brothers and sister.  He is definitely my little peacemaker and our little giver.  I love him so much and I am so happy that God has blessed us with this sweet little redheaded beautiful blue eyed boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment